Moving, setting up, and paying off heavy wooden reels inside buildings or job sites can be
extremely challenging, often requiring a tremendous amount of labor, equipment, tools,
physical effort and time.
The SIMpullTM Flange’s shaftless design, safely* allows one person to turn a wooden reel up
to 34 in. and 2000 lbs. into a time saving, field-installable solution that removes the need to
handle heavy jack stands. Each flange rotates independently, and allows free movement of
loaded wooden reels. The SIMpullTM Flange is reusable in the field and can be installed on
multiple reels throughout the jobsite.
• Independently rotating flanges
• Allows inner wooden reel to rotate freely
• Shaftless design
• Compatible with wooden reels up to 34 in.and 2000 lbs.
• 52 pound tare weight per Flange
• Integral magnetic flange chocks
• Will fit through 36 in. wide doorways when used with a 32 in. or smaller reel
• Compatible with commercial & residential SIMpull building wire products, parallels/stacks, portable cord, MV, and metal- clad cable
• Eliminates the need for jacks and arbor tube/conduit on compatible reel sizes
• Significantly easier and safer to move reels throughout a jobsite
• Allows reel to be placed right next to feed conduit/point
• Can be reinstalled onto multiple reels throughout the course of the job
• Designed to be installed in the field
• Stand included for easy storage and maneuverability